Gray Cowl Neck Draped Mossimo Top

Gray Cowl Neck Draped Mossimo Top
cowl neck trends - cowl neck
Nothing spells glamorous quite like red lipstick. I love it! Everyone needs to don red lipstick, stat!

I’ll confess: I only manged to pull off the first pose because I actually was losing my balance that moment. A second after my camera took the picture, I stumbled on my back. Eep. I love how drapey this top is. I tried to capture the drapeyness on the close-up. I need a new backdrop for my full-body shots, but I have no one to take pictures for me. :(

I like the idea of posting close-ups along with my outfit for a better look at my hair and makeup. I always say that an outfit is never complete without hair that’s well put together. Plus, I’m just so narcissistic that way. What do you think?[source]

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author